SPIRIT OF PROHIBITION
With our Spirit of Prohibition Gin, we have gone back to some long forgotten recipes that were popular in the prohibition days of distilling. Rather than using extracted oils like most gin distilleries, we infuse our gin with real botanicals by soaking them in our gin for 2 weeks. With our first release, we are using a blend of lavender and rose hips botanicals that create a unique and delicious flavor profile.
The flavor profile is far different than what you would normally expect in a gin. First, you will get the lavender on the nose. Next, you get a fresh citrus taste in the mouth to follow. Soaking the botanicals in the gin for 2 weeks not only creates an inviting honey color to the spirit, it also soften the gin, which makes for a wonderful smooth spirit with flavor notes that shine. This allows the gin to stand on it's on in a simple drink, or be a perfect spirit for exotic and fun craft cocktails.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, West Virginia, Wyoming at this time. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Orders delivered to Mississippi will ONLY ship out on Mondays, which could mean delays in our typical 5-9 day delivery time.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work or a local FedEx location if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.